Paging MON!!! How many Chanel Handbags do you have? Hehe!

1. Mon! I'm just wondering... How many Chanel handbags do you have??? I have seen a LOT and was wondering how many Chanel baby handbags do you have... I'm drooling over your handbags because I think every wonderful piece, you have!!! Can you post your Chanel Handbag collection for us here??! :biggrin::biggrin: I want to see it all together in one piece.. hehe! Thanks mon! :biggrin:

:drool::drool:

2. Not that many really - maybe 6. I have lots of accessories like jewelry and shoes.

3. come on Smooth... fess up.. We won't get jealous.. lol
    :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    Are you using your red jumbo yet ?

4. Mon.. not that many?? Whoa.. I have seen a lot of your Chanel Handbags in the Reference Library! Sooo Drooling with them!!!

5. Oh thats cool!! C'mon Smoothoprter.. show us the chanels!!!

6. I know! I adore her reissue collection!!! I am so jealous of her dark white and bronze one!

7. Mon you appear to be very popular on this board ... LOL
    I know everything you own is gorgeous!

XOXO

8. Yes you do!! And I love them all!

9. Lets seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

10. I keep checking this thread to see Mon's bags. I love every piece she has.

11. I want to see too ...

12. You guys are so funny! I have already posted pics of my bags, they are in the reference section. I'll see if I can get a minute over the weekend to take a group picture of the bags. I really only have about 6 - that's not a lot compared to other collections.

13. It seems like ALL your bags are pre-selected with a lot of thinking and a lot of predicting so that it withstands the stand of time!! they are all FABULOUS and CLASSIC!

14. I only have two, I WANT MORE~~~~~~~!!!!!!!

15. MON: i'm sooo excited to see your bags in one piece!! Yes, they are only 6 but whoa... You got the best pieces!!! I can't wait! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: