Paging Coffer Fans: This Means YOU Miu2!

PP........you're saying that the medium is really small??? :wtf: Now, I am worried!! My dusty pink one is due to be delivered on the 19th!! Oh no!! Does anyone know if the regular sized Coffer comes in that luscious distressed dusty pink color?? I don't want the one in blush or light pink. I like the dusty pink. Anyone know? I am soooo worried now!!! :sweatdrop:

Here's what fits comfortably in my medium:

Keys & cell phone in outside pockets
LV Zippy wallet (approx 8" x 4")
Blackberry
Cosmetic pouch
3 oz hand lotion
LV Groom clés (use as business card holder)
Purse hook

If I really wanted to stuff the bag, could probably fit more, but the above fits comfortably and I don't have to remove everything to get at something in the bottom of the bag.

Waiting with anxiety for my dusty rose to arrive on the 19th from NM......:sweatdrop: Hope it is large enough for my taste.....I absolutely adore this color!! :love:

PP........you're saying that the medium is really small??? :wtf: Now, I am worried!! My dusty pink one is due to be delivered on the 19th!! Oh no!! Does anyone know if the regular sized Coffer comes in that luscious distressed dusty pink color?? I don't want the one in blush or light pink. I like the dusty pink. Anyone know? I am soooo worried now!!! :sweatdrop:

I believe the one I saw on Neiman's site retails for $1360 and is the medium size (12" x 7")

But I don't believe it's the LARGE size.

That's true. But I think the bag gets too heavy if I overstuff it so medium size is just perfect.

That's something I learned ages ago about bags, so between that and my back problems, I never overstuff or carry huge bags. Most of my bags are a bit larger than I need to hold my things, but I'd rather have a little more space than to have to fit things in my bag like it was a jigsaw puzzle. ;)

My SA at NM said that she has noticed that many of the new bags are coming in in smaller (and tiny) versions as well as the large size. She showed me some really mini Bottegas. I don't know if this is a new trend -- are we going back to the days where we carried our purse in a tote? Remember that? Maybe it has something to do with the current popularity of clutches - competing with them - although a lot of clutches these days are huge.
The Mini coffer looks really tiny!
Just thinking aloud....