Paging Chloe shoe owners...

I have last years' kaki tall prince boots and cream prince shoes which are true to size, but this season the new shoes and boots don't seem to fit me anymore. I'm a size 41, and since 42 isn't available in chloe in the Netherlands, I just can't buy them anymore...so I find they run small.

^ Oh, what a shame. :sad:

My Mum used to have the same problem with shoe size. :yes:

Hopefully, they'll see sense and start producing slightly larger sizes. After all, 42 isn't exactly big, particularly for a tall woman, is it?! :rolleyes: Especially if they run small.

Maybe different sizes run in different ways; i.e. smaller sizes run true, but larger ones run small?

Hmmm! I love those tan flats!!! (They would be so great for kicking aound in for summer) Summer will arrive some day. . . right? . ? . ? (I'm in the frozen north where it is still -7C today) Does anyone know if they are still available? Or if Holt Renfrew would have Chloe shoes in Canada?

I am wondering about the sizing on these. I am a true to size 38 in Manolo's, the other Chloe's, but in Choo's I like to go up a 1/2 size depending on the style.

Any advice on getting the right size? I think am resigned to eBay on these, unfortunately.

Ooops! I meant a 1/2 size! And, yes, they are comfy. . .

Thanks for the photos and information, everyone! Your shoes are beautiful, all of them :love: I especially love those tan sandals!

Now here's my dilemma. I'm contemplating getting the buckle loafers (the ones with the heel) in either the dark olive/almost black color, or off-white. The first pair are a size 40, with a 4-inch heel. The second pair are a 39.5, with a 3-inch or shorter heel. I don't know which ones would fit better! That's why I asked about sizing and fit, because I really want the off-white pair, because the heel is lower. I'm on my feet a lot at work and 4-inchers aren't always comfortable.

So if I'm a US size 9, do you guys think that either of these sizes will work for me? I don't mind putting insoles in shoes that are a little big :smile:

Thank you! :nuts:

I ended up buying the silverado shoe boots on ebay without first trying on (they are unavailable where I live)... I got a 39 based on peoples' recommendations on this forum about these shoes being true to size. I can't wait to get them! and when i do I will be sure to post back what I think re size...

So if I'm a US size 9, do you guys think that either of these sizes will work for me? I don't mind putting insoles in shoes that are a little big :smile:

Thank you! :nuts:

Hi! I always wear an 8 1/2 or 9 in US sizes. Both of my chloe boots are a 39. I just order the buckled Paddy loafers with the 4 in. heel and felt confident enough to buy a 39 again.
If I was you, I would order the 39.5. I love Chloe footwear! They are so comfy!!:yes:

I have last years' kaki tall prince boots and cream prince shoes which are true to size, but this season the new shoes and boots don't seem to fit me anymore. I'm a size 41, and since 42 isn't available in chloe in the Netherlands, I just can't buy them anymore...so I find they run small.

You know that is what happened to me with the boots for this past fall season and I thought it was my imagination. They just didn't fit the same, same design of boot in the same size. I ended up returning the ones I bought this year because they didn't feel as comfortable. I was so glad to have gotten my boots (with the lighter colored heel) last year . . .