Pageant Place ... October 10th

1. Welcome to MTV's 'Pageant Place' - Where Being Beautiful isn't Always Pretty

Series premieres Wednesday, October 10, 2007, at 10:30pm ET/PT.
    Step inside the lives of the world's most famous beauty queens. Each year, Donald Trump assigns Miss USA, Miss Teen USA and Miss Universe to live together in a chic apartment in Manhattan and travel the world together -- keeping the Miss Universe Organization afloat. And this year, MTV will be there to chronicle the fights, the laughs, the struggles and the pressure of being a beauty queen. Coming this fall, pageant girls get real.

MTV And Donald Trump Launch Reality Series ‘Pageant Place’

[​IMG]

Donald Trump and MTV are mixing “The Apprentice” with “The Real World” and star the winners of The Donald’s beauty pageants in a half-hour series “Pageant Place” will see Miss Universe, Miss USA and Miss Teen USA living in the same New York apartment.
    “We’d been thinking about everything that happens backstage and how women like Tara captured the imagination of so many of us, including a slob named Rosie O’Donnell, who didn’t like that I gave Tara a second chance,” Donald says. “And we thought, Wouldn’t it be great if we let the cameras roll?”

Season One of “Pageant Place” will follow current Miss Universe Riyo Mori and party-girl prone former Miss USA Rachel Smith and Miss Teen USA Katie Blair.

Don't mean to encourage anyone... but, this does seem a little better than "The Apprentice". :shame:

2. I think I'll watch this. Curious to see what goes on.

3. this show is so much fun!
    i love it!!!
    i've been watching it every week with my roommate and we bothhh enjoy it a lot!

4. Does anyone watch this show? I saw it last night, those 2007 girls are pretty, they seem like they get along really well too. That girl's boyfriend is a total jerk though!

5. ugh... I keep missing it. I watch every week for the first 4 weeks then I totally forget about it.

6. I have been watching Pageant Place. I like Riyo. I told my DH when we have kids and if I have a girl I wanted to name her Riyo. He wasn't too down for that.