paddington wallet.....help!

1. I just preorder a anthracite paddington wallet at chloe. would anyone know what anthracite leather looks like? is it the same leather as the purse? because I spoke to a SA at chloe and they said its like a grayish black, not metalic. I'm so confused...help!

2. Im not exactly sure what it looks like. But I just ordered my anthracite paddington a couple of days ago. I should be getting it on Monday, at the latest, I believe. I can post pics when I get it, hopefully I can post them and give you an accurate color description in time to actually help.. :worried:

3. Thank you! I'm really curious cuz I really want it. congrats on your paddy wallet! they're so hard to find. :smile:

4. I ordered it from NAP, im pretty sure they still have it in stock. They have a bunch of pictures, have you seen them?

5. loganz has pictures of her anthracite paddy in the showcase forum

http://www.purseforum.com/showthread.php?t=2188

it's a really pretty color! it should be the same leather as the purse and maybe the sa was just wrong because anthracite *is* a metallic color but it's a subtle metallic

6. yeah, i ordered my anthracite paddy from lvr. NOT metallic, it looks just like noir but has anthracite on the tag :sad2: now I have to ship it back, what a pain.

7. Fayden has an anthracite paddy. Check out her pics.

8. yay!!!!! i finally got my wallet:nuts: :nuts: :love:

9. I just got the anthracite wallet too; congrats. :biggrin:

Post a pic if you can.

here's my paddy family:

pandw.jpg