Paddington Shopper

:shame: I thought about that 'expecting' might be about a new bag :shame: But the Mommy in me got the best of me. :roflmfao:

I'm confined to the house for another 2 weeks (tradition), so I'll have to go track down the shopper in 2 weeks. Thus I'm drooling online. The original pic is Tan, but I think I'm settling on black.

My baby girl.................................................

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 31
:shame: I thought about that 'expecting' might be about a new bag :shame: But the Mommy in me got the best of me. :roflmfao:

I'm confined to the house for another 2 weeks (tradition), so I'll have to go track down the shopper in 2 weeks. Thus I'm drooling online. The original pic is Tan, but I think I'm settling on black.

OMG She's an angel!!!! So adorable!!!! :love:

Your little girl is gorgeous!

The online shopping will just build the anticipation when you do get your bag. :yes:

I should have my taupe tote by Saturday or Monday so I will give a full report
on size and weight and stuffability.

This is the one, only not in blanc:

Neiman Marcus  - Large Paddington Tote

nycmom and hippiechic, I am keeping the choco shoulder strap. It is so easy to use and the leather on my bag is TDF. I hope you like yours. Let me know when they arrive. This might be a good bag for a new mom.

hmwe46, congratulations on your new "baby" paddington. Can we be godmothers?

hmwe46, that's a beauty!
For all those 'expecting', do post picks.
Now that I have a little girl, I can pass along my bags...........................at least that's what I tell myself......................and my husband...................

It's in taupe, which I am dying to have!! The color is really so wonderful and will go with my entire wardrobe.

I WAH five days a week now so I don't need a work bag as much as I need a giant tote, but this will also double as a work piece on the occassion I need to go in and see my VP (like today!). I am sooo excited - it should be here Saturday or Monday!

I will post pics of all my "girls" in the Paddy forum then :flowers:

hmwe46, that's a gorgeous one. I'm looking forward to your pics and the full report! What color did you get?

It's in taupe, which I am dying to have!! The color is really so wonderful and will go with my entire wardrobe.

I WAH five days a week now so I don't need a work bag as much as I need a giant tote, but this will also double as a work piece on the occassion I need to go in and see my VP (like today!). I am sooo excited - it should be here Saturday or Monday!

I will post pics of all my "girls" in the Paddy forum then :flowers:
Yay!!! Chloe family pic!! :nuts:
Taupe is such an amazing color! :love: Can't wait to see pics!!!!

the place the screw was coming apart is on the outside on the handle. The large square hardware connecting the bag to the handle. Along the bottom part of it is a sleeve screw which if it works its way out will cause the handle to hang unconnected. This has been a problem with this design so when you go to use it make sure the screw is not working its way out. If it does come apart and you lose the piece chloe will replace it. Your baby is beautiful, Enjoy this wonderful time.

bobojue, your new little girl is beautiful! I don't have girls myself (I have 2 boys - grown and married!) but I do have a lovely granddaughter - my older son and his wife were nice enough to give me the girl I was waiting for! She's 16 months old - I can't believe it - I just love her SO much!

bisbee :flowers:

My Baby Girl is quite a joy right now. Nice and Mellow, my 19 month old son is fiesty!! I look forward to buying the pretty dresses, and the tiny tiny LV speedy for her, NEVER TOO SOON, RIGHT????

Does this work as a shoulder bag too or just handheld? I'm looking for a big sis to my paddy tote (yes, still) and with a new job on the horizon I need to spoil myself with a big ol' tote or shopper. Thoughts?

Pursegrrl, My thoughts exactly!! I'm still in the stages of comtemplating!!! It's roomy enough to fit your shoulders through it, unless you have on a really bulky sweater or something. And judging from my paddy satchel experience, the leather will mellow out and loosen, so I'm positive it'll fit as a shoulder bag (it did when I tried it on at the store). Go check it out on LVR, I will make my final decision by the end of week, so beat me to it!!