Paddington Question???

stephanie said:
Apparently it is not the hobo bag. I ordered a chocolate brown paddington from a store in Miami and they have one for me but it only has one strap. I think they mean that it doesn't have a shoulder strap...but I could be wrong.

maybe it is the tote bag. they have a pic of one on NAP, an anthracite one under new season towards the bottom, could that be it. oooooohhhhhh, how much was it? was it 1645 ish, maybe it is a paddy with a detachable shoulder strap!!!!!!

stephanie said:
This may be silly but what is NAP?

No silly questions here...

It means Net-a-porter.com

Have you been there, go check it out of your havent, it is the absolute best online retailer!

Do you think you are getting the paddy with the extra shoulder strap? That one cost 1645 I think so if that is how much you paid that would be what it is.

It could be the tote bag...I am so confused because they told me that it is a Paddington. Do you know if the one strap thing could mean that it only has the handles? They said it is the new Spring 06 line. It cost me 1,500 plus tax...so worth it!

stephanie said:
It could be the tote bag...I am so confused because they told me that it is a Paddington. Do you know if the one strap thing could mean that it only has the handles? They said it is the new Spring 06 line. It cost me 1,500 plus tax...so worth it!

I really have no clue. It cant be the tote then bc that is over 1500 and it cant be the regualr paddy with an added shoulder strap attachment bc that is 1645. The hobo is priced at 1500, just like th eregualr paddy but you said that it wasnt the hobo. That is the only one that i know of with one strap and at that price. Maybe someone else knows. sorry i couldnt be more help. when are you getting it in the mail? you will have to let us know what it is!

Irissy said:
Oh, you lucky gal! I only saw a real paddy in blue nuit a few months ago and I really like the choco brown instead but can never see it in person. I hope you get the paddy in your first choice color. What is your first choice color anyway?

I like that burgundy color. For some reason I am really drawn to burgundy this season.