Paddington Mini & Clutch: yay or nay?

1. What does everyone think? Yay or nay?

[​IMG]

$555

[​IMG]

$530

2. Well, I think of this gorgeous little bag as more of an evening purse, so its got to be the metallic one, its lovely ;)

3. Maybe I prefer Big bags...but this looks very pretty!!!!:yes:

4. I love it! I saw it in person and it is so cute! It is the perfect bag for going out at night! And I agree, the metallic one ALL THE WAY! HOT HOT HOT!

5. i love the metal one......thats so HOT!!:yes:

6. Excellent going out bag as others have already chimed! :yes: And I also agree with the metallic one of you go for it. Lovely!! :love: :love: and that mini lock is Super Cute!

7. I don't really like the first one, but the balck one is pretty. I wouldn't buy it myself, though, I like more classic-looking clutches

8. its cute chrissie! id go for the black one... the gold one is cute as well!!!

9. Get it - very cute - AR has one in silver metallic

10. Definitely yay. I love them.

11. I've seen the metallic one...sooo cute!

12. I think they're cute! :heart:

13. I decided not to get either. I only wanted it for the deal and not b/c I love it so I might not even use it once I get it...

14. I'm not quite sure about this mini-clutch...although I'm also looking for a nice small evening bag....:confused1: This one...or chanel 2.55, I'm not sure :s

15. I think they're cute but personally I would rather get chloe bracelet or clutch bag or baby paddy :angel: