Paddington Clutch

1. Just wondering if anyone has any pics or if they can tell me the size/what it holds??? Also does it have a sholder strap?

I have some bday money and am thinking of gettin one, can't stretch to the baby paddy but maybe a clutch. So what are your thoughts on it?
  2. err my thoughts are, save your money!

Sorry, but its rediculously small and impractical, its flat, so you cannot open it very wide. I had the tan, and could fit my mobile phone in, with my car key, but no wallet, I had to pop my credit card in there. Its just too small and impractical and not worth the money!
  3. here is a piccie for you :smile:

4. oh, and no shoulder strap, you either hold it on the very short strap it has, or attach both sides to one holder as a wrist strap
  5. It is pretty small, but I love mine!!

6. [​IMG]
  7. Thanks for your honest comments. I think I might have to hold and and wait for the bag I really want, sigh.
  8. Yikes, I didn't realise it was that small.

It looks as though the large wallet is probably a very similar size.
  9. In case you decide to get it NM has the black metallic on sale for $333.00. Don't know if they ship to the UK but that's 40% off.
  10. I received the one from NM yesterday. It wasn't metallic as per description. It is very small. Thought I could use it in my black large pocket paddington tote to hold receipts, cards etc, but even with the 40% I wasn't that crazy about it. I don't believe it is worth the money. I would rather put that money towards something else. I'll be returning it.
  11. Yep it's pretty much the same size as the long wallet and not as deep!
    It's just a night out bag, nothing more.

Still cute though, I love using mine :heart:
  12. oh, i really want one of those! i could only find blue tho! it fit on my shoulder fine. kinda like the lv mini mono pochette would.
  13. they're adorable!!!