Paddington Bleu Clair on LVR now!

1. Its my understanding that jeans moyen and bleu claire are the same color. And its no different, LVR just calls them classic colors for whatever reason.

2. I think the bleu clair is the same as the light blue or jeans moyen color. It is a beautiful color. Here is a pic of one outside in natural light.

Chloe Blue outside 3.jpg
  3. Georgeous. Is this the baby paddy?

4. Ah right, thanks all. It is pretty. How come it's slightly cheaper than the new Paddys?

5. I have no idea why it is slightly cheaper. When I ordered mine from Ron Herman it was $1480 while the new ones are now $1500. But don't knock it! The color is AMAZING! I sent mine back because the shape was wrong for me, but I was so in love with the color! If they come out with a larger bag in the light blue I will pounce on it!

6. ^^Retail is $1540 USD for the new paddys. Since I bought mine from Chloe SCP at least I avoided taxes.

Taxes will kill you - I ordered and returned a tan paddy to Neiman's the taxes were over $73. :push:

7. My payment to LVR went through (at last) and posted to my account. I know I will still have to pay around $120 to customs, but the total for my big pocket Paddy was $1284. If I had bought it in the states (or from NAP) I would have paid $1860!

8. Holy cannoli - that is some price difference :blink: :blink:

oh, and I can't wait to see pictures. :nuts:

9. I KNOW! I returned my blue Paddy to Ron Herman and got a much more expensive (and larger) bag for less money! Such a deal! I will post pics as soon as it gets here...don't worry!

10. Clair means "Light", "pure"

11. Great deal on the big paddy. Aren't you the proud owner of a ron herman store credit now though?

12. Aww not knocking it at all! How could I diss a paddy, no matter the colour? :amuse:

Hope your bag arrives soon ET!

13. You do? Why's that? I didn't know that! :amazed:

14. New bag is here! Pics posted on separate thread.:nuts: Oh, and I meant don't knock getting it for a lower price! If you can find a deal, I say go for it!:biggrin: