Paddington Bags - Soon to arrive. . .

madeline

Dec 2, 2005
I had sent an email asking Net-a-Porter about their selection they will be recieving. Just thought you ladies would like to know incase you havent gotten one yet or just need a few more! Check with them often you never know when they will pop up. Here is what they said.

"The Chloe Paddington bag is the It bag of the
> moment!
> We are expecting some different colours and styles
> which
> should be arriving from December.
>
> We will receive the mini Paddington in light silver
> and tan; the
> standard size Paddington in dark silver, light blue,
> whisky, black,
> chocolate and white and the new tote version in dark
> silver, and black,
> as well as a shoulder bag style in dark red. "

pretty cute proportions. something new to look forward to get! is it crazy to have 4 different versions of the same bag? diff colors, sizes etc? how many paddington's does everyone have? i think issmom says she has 3? heehee.

:wacko:
fayden said:
pretty cute proportions. something new to look forward to get! is it crazy to have 4 different versions of the same bag? diff colors, sizes etc? how many paddington's does everyone have? i think issmom says she has 3? heehee.

Too cute!
I will hopefully have 3, but I think we are getting out of control!!!!!:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

The mini paddy is the one I want :love: Aloha Rag had it in the dark red color, but I don't think it's available anymore. Glad to hear NAP will have it in tan, I'll have to look out for it.