Package from Paris *PICS*

Actually, I am going to keep it in the box and store it in my closet with all my other LV pieces. KIDDING!

Right now it's on my dresser in the bedroom, but I will probably put it near the tree when we get one.

Now that's a X-Mas shot! With that, it really is like you're "luxurizing" your whole décor and home, right down to the Snow Globe, lol

In regards to the extra goodies:

nov20023.jpg

They are mostly brochures of various items. There's also two LV postcards on the bottom left and two promotional cards for Karen's website. The CD contained files of LE bags. Here's a snap shot:

nov20222.jpg

In regards to the extra goodies:

nov20023.jpg

They are mostly brochures of various items. There's also two LV postcards on the bottom left and two promotional cards for Karen's website. The CD contained files of LE bags. Here's a snap shot:

nov20222.jpg

Omg, the "Les Extraordinaires Sac Monogram brodés sequins" is really over-the-top.

The goodies are soooo cute :love: The only goodie I ever got was my LV catalgoue that I just got in the mail from the 57th Press office today :lol: I think it's the same one we all got!

What's the "Save the Date" card ? :wlae:

Congratulations, Michelle! What a fabulous and unusual snow globe to have during this festive season! Love the intricate details! Do the snow globes come with a date code or label of sorts?