P.O. BOX Address??

1. I am still very new to the whole eBay world. Everyday I learn something new. So I have a question for my fellow pfers. If I get a PO Box address can I get my items from eBay mailed to a PO Box?
    Sorry if this is a silly question. I just want to make sure what are the rules on a POB address. The reason why I am thinking about this is I don't have a place to get my items shipped too. I am never home and I leave close by to a HS and I am afraid of getting my mail stolen. I had a Coach bag stolen from my front porch last month. Good thing Coach replaced it but I don't think I will have such luck with eBay. So do ebay sellers send items to a POB?

Thanks for your help!

2. Yes, I live in a rural area and the only way I can get mail is at the post office with a p.o. box.....they don't deliver in the country:rolleyes:

3. I can only get USPS mail via PO Box too and I buy on eBay. Not a problem, just make sure before you bid how the seller ships.

4. yep, most definitely...your only shipping option is USPS...UPS, FedEx, DHL won't deliver to P.O. boxes.

5. Thanks for the info.