OZZYSMOM!!!! Keep us posted!!!!

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Tomorrow is supposed to be Ozzysmom's big BIRKIN day!!!! :yes: It's the day Customs releases her package and the Beautiful, Big, Burley, FEDEX man (who looks a whole lot like Johnny Depp).................(oh wait......that's MY Fedex man :rolleyes: ) delivers it right to her door!:nuts:

Keep us posted, OZZYSMOM!!!! I know I speak for all the ladies here when I say that we're WAITING WITH BAITED BREATH!!!!! :sweatdrop:

Tomorrow is supposed to be Ozzysmom's big BIRKIN day!!!! :yes: It's the day Customs releases her package and the Beautiful, Big, Burley, FEDEX man (who looks a whole lot like Johnny Depp).................(oh wait......that's MY Fedex man :rolleyes: ) delivers it right to her door!:nuts:

Keep us posted, OZZYSMOM!!!! I know I speak for all the ladies here when I say that we're WAITING WITH BAITED BREATH!!!!! :sweatdrop:

Absolutely.....:popcorn:

Aha! Well that explains why you need all those bag deliveries, then! And here was I thinking it had something to do with Hermes - Pffft!:P

Good luck, Ozzysmom!!! Can't wait for the unveiling!

Shopmom: You are a riot!