Owners of the speedy inclusion key ring

1. Do any of you use the speedy inclusion key ring? It seems most use it as a bag charm. Just curious.

2. i have the berry one and use it on my damier speedy :smile:

3. I have the clear (white), I use it only as a charm....I use my cles as a keyring.

4. Yes, I have the berry one on my mono speedy, and it looks great! It's too pretty to hide.

5. how do you use them as a charm?

6. I have the black inclusion speedy cles...I use it as a charm on my Azur Speedy 30

inclusionspeedy2.jpg inclusionspeedy.jpg
  7. Never enough, I love the black on the azur. Pretty.:yes:

8. Ive been wanting one and I can't FIND one!!!

9. I have a white one & use it as a charm[​IMG]

10. I attached mother lock with my bag but keep the little key home. I just only think that I should hold it with my bag.

11. Here's mine:
    [​IMG]

12. Thank you...;) Its one of those objects that really isn't necessary..but adds to the flare.

If you are unable to find one...try eBay...that is were I purchased this one..and paid 50% less than retail (it was pre-owned)...

13. I have the inclusion keyring also I have the astropil which is great with the light I use the inclusion as a bag charm & the astropil as a keyring

14. I was going to keep the black mulitcolore astropil & decided to sell it, big mistake, dishonest buyer did a chargeback so I lost money & keyring:sad:

15. i love the color of the berry with the mono! :love: :heart: :love: