Overstock - LOTS of new bags!

1. Ladies, Overstock has a boat load of bags now - a fair number of BVs (including 1 lonely ebano sloane - I bought its friend!), LOTS of Prada, Chloes (already a post on those), Guccis. Just lots of inventory at amazing prices. The Sloane is 1199.99!:tup:

2. Thanks for the heads up!

3. thanks for sharing!

4. Everyone, please be careful with Overstock. I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but the Fendi Spy I purchased from them was fake. Thankfully I had it authenticated here from all the experts and I was only out the $4.95 shipping cost since I was able to return it right away.

5. That's terrible. You would think they would check these things out before selling them. I've looked at many bags there but am afraid to buy now.

6. Their list prices (retail) are inflated. I noticed this on the Gucci bags so you really aren't saving as much as they claim.

7. Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering about authenticity and how would a discount like store/site obtain designer bags. For me...it almost devalues them.:hrmm:

8. gahh a balenciaga firstt........ I want it!! too bad it might be fake! No way i'm taking the chance:sad:

9. I got a balenciaga through Overstock and it was authentic. That said, I don't think many people want a hairy bag. ;)

10. the pony hair balenciaga first that is listed for 999 is retail price for a first, and the pony hair collection has been on sale for while now.