Overstock.com has some chloes on sale

1. Hi all,

Overstock.com (link below) has some Chloes on sale. They have some Tracys, an Edith bowler bag and a Paddington satchel. (all around 40% off, not as good a deal as we have been seeing, but still a sale.

Here is the link that will take you directly to the designer bags section. It's long, but it works. I have bought from them in the past and had no authenticity problems.

http://www.overstock.com/?page=CATLIST&pro_sub_cat=2102&pro_ssub_cat=12560&showQuality=0&item_count=60&cat_skupage=60&cat_sortby=0&clickStreamData=2197889%7C&menu1=%2F%3FPAGE%3DCATLIST%26PRO_SUB_CAT%3D2102%26PRO_SSUB_CAT%3D12560%26showQuality%3D0%26CAT_SORTBY%3D0%26CAT_SKUPAGE%3D60&perpage=%2F%3FPAGE%3DCATLIST%26PRO_SUB_CAT%3D2102%26PRO_SSUB_CAT%3D12560%26showQuality%3D0%26CAT_SKUPAGE%3D60&GOTO_PAGE=&PREV_PAGE.x=8&PREV_PAGE.y=7&perpage=60

2. that chloe is a good deal - it's in a nice color too. does overstock usually have chloes on sale?

3. I just checked the link, and the paddington satchel is sold. Did anyone here buy it? :supacool:

They just added a bunch of balenciaga bags as well. I know a lot of people on the chloe forum like balenciaga bags too.

4. Be careful, some of their Balenciaga bags had some authenticity "red flags"... I posted on the Balenciaga forum about it.

5. From what I could tell on the site, they have a full 30 day refund policy. I don't know anything about bbags, so I'll defer to your judgement, but I have bought a Prada bag and a Fendi bag from them in the past and they were both authentic.