Overstock - authentic?

1. so I found a BBag on overstock that is in my price range... and now I am just curious as to whether or not their stuff is actually real! Would hate to shell out some bucks for a fake bag :yucky: Thanks all - you all are wonderful!

2. I think PFers have had good experiences with overstock itself, but not with overstock auctions.

3. ^ Thank you! It's not an auction, just the regular put it in the cart and buy it now type of thing.

4. you can always post it in the authenticate this thread when you get it for confirmation

5. Shouldn't be a problem. i know a ot of the Gucci girls purchase Gucci without a problem. i don't see Fendi being a problem and as Lit said, you can always post it in the authenticate this thread when you get it for confirmation

6. Thanks so much gals! I really appreciate it :flowers:

7. I just received a Choo bag from Overstock and it is 100% authentic. It was even packaged much better than what I've received from some of the *better* department stores. I've also purchased a pair of Prada loafers that were great!

There will be a security tag affixed to the bag, so don't take it off unless you definitely want to keep it.

8. ^ Thank you so much for the advice!

9. just got a ysl downtown bag from overstock and it is 100% authentic