Oversized black patent COCO tote Report, pics coming soon

1. Hi, just to let u guys know that i received the oversized COCO tote in medium size in black patent vinyl last weekend. :yahoo:

However, i am too lazy to take pictures. But i promise i will post pictures soon and let u guys see how it looks on real person :p .

Ok, First impression: HUGE!!!! :wtf: even the one i have is the medium size. Cannot imagine the big size!!!!! After taking out the airfill bag, it is quite slouchy. With one large cosmetic pouch, one large zip pocket on one side and one open pocket and a cell phone pouch on the other.
    Very roomy, holds tons. However, with too much weight, if carried on shoulder, the chain will dig into the shoulder and quite uncomfy. :girlsigh:
    However, i really love the style, so very funky!!!!! :p The chain is long enough that it should be no problem to carry on shoulder even with thick coat i think. It could also be hand held like a tote, however, i like the shoulder style more :upsidedown:

Also saw the black leather tote, very different flavor.

i will try post some shots soon :shame:
  2. Yay!
    I can't wait to see pics!
  3. I just returned my vinyl bag today because they were suppose to send me the bag in leather. They are holding the leather for me. I think I am too old to pull off the vinyl look. Anyways, can you tell me what your thoughts are on the leather?
  4. Congrats on the purchase! I can't wait to see pictures! :smile:
  5. two bag shots more to come :p
    DSC02330.jpg DSC02331.jpg
  6. To me, the leather one is more casual and worn kinda look. So it should go well with jeans, large t-shirts etc. i love that one as well.

Vinyl is quite flashy :lol: and loud, but it could also go with jeans. i matched it with shorts and wedges, my bf thought it looks cool :upsidedown:
  7. Thanks for the pictures! It's a gorgeous bag. :smile: If it's not too much trouble, when you have time, can you post a picture of you wearing the bag? :flowers:
  8. sure, but i don't know how to shot myself. :shame: I need to wait for my bf to do that... :shrugs: :p
  9. That is one HOT bag! Thanks for sharing.
  10. The more I see this bag, the more I really think I want one. - Congrats
  11. That's lovely ! Congrats ! :biggrin:
  12. That's a hot bag! I'm sure that you'll wear it well. ;)
  13. Sexiest Chanel bag yet!:yes:
  14. congrats! yey!!! Love it.
  15. stunning! i'm sure it looks fab on you!!