1. I've long wanted a spy bag... this desire was quelled for some time but recently it's been biting me again.

So I bought a cognac spy on eBay... and it's on its way to me, thanks to a very kind seller & tpf member.

But before this bag even reaches me in Singapore... I just BINed another spy on eBay tonight. It's a petrol spy, and the auction states new condition. I'm wondering to myself, am I going overboard? And did I pay a little too much for it?

Not feeling great right now...
  2. You won't regret it. The petrol is pretty much a collectors item in my opinion. Congrats, can't wait for pics!
  3. I agree with kavnadoo. The petrol is a hard to find color. I love the cognac too! Congrats!
  4. I authenticated it for you :tup:
  5. Sf -- Just saw your Petrol -- That is a gorgeous bag in hard to find excellent condition! Congrats :yahoo:
  6. It's a fact that Spies cannot exist singly. They must have other Spy-mates or they become depressed and droopy. It's true. I saw it on Nature. :yes: :yes:
  7. And please do post your Spy duo for the rest of us Spy sponsors! :heart: Congrats! You won't ever regret the purchases!
  8. Thanks for your thumbs up ladies. I'm feeling a little less guilty now.

The cognac is being mailed out from the US today and will reach me in about a week's time.

I'll take pics when they're here :sweatdrop:
  9. That petrol that you bought is absolutely gorgeous. I'm so jealous! Enjoy it!!
  10. The petrol is one of the BEST colors for the spy! I would be very surprised if you didn't absolutely LOVE ( and I mean LOVE :heart: LOVE :heart:) at first sight. It is a gorgeous bag! Congrats!!
  11. Quite agree what others have said. The Petrol is just the most stunning bag and goes with so many things, plus you really cannot have just one spy......they get lonely you Know
  12. Hi ladies... I woke up this morning and saw that jomashop had the zucca spy for US$918, I couldn't resist it and bought one. Is the zucca worth it?

I pored through the forum and read about how it is one of the most replicated spies. I also searched for pictures of the zucca and found kneehighz's pics. Her bag looks very luxurious! The leather is so buttery soft.

Here's how I'm feeling now.

I think it's getting out of control. I'm making a trip to Hong Kong to buy bags and more spies... please help.
  13. All spies are replicated. I wouldn't choose to buy or not to buy a bag based on that. Most of us can spot replicas with an eye closed so don't worry. The Zucca is a very good buy.
  14. Oh by the way, you ain't going to get any help not to buy more bags in this forum... :graucho:
  15. Dont feel bad~ We all go thru it! I did a very similar thing with Balenciaga. I had long wanted a bal bag, and I had finally bought one off eBay. Like you, before I ever got it, I got another off eBay. I dont regret it at all!
    Now I've been looking for a Stam bag, but couldnt find the right one, so I ended up buying another Spy bag! I told my self that I would just have to wait on the Stam since I spent most of my purse fund. Well, I dont think I can wait...I'm sure with in the next few days I'll be buying a Stam!

And in your case you got 2 of the best colors Spies came out it! I'm so envious of you right now...I am dying for both a cognac spy and a petrol...if I could get my hands on a Pleated Cognac Spy I would be in heaven!!!!

As far as I can tell.....Theres NO SUCH THING AD OVERBOARD!:graucho: