overall, do you prefer damier or mono canvas?

?

damier vs. mono canvas

1. damier

2. mono canvas

3. neither

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. for some reaosn i'm really finding myself drawn to the damier lately, i've been buying all my accessories in damier, do you generally prefer damier over mono canvas?

2. I like the damier look, but prefer the softness of mono. I find damier to be a bit stiff.

3. I'm definitely a mono girl! Im just in LOVE with my sea of mono! I don't own any other LV except for the rubis and groom but that still has mono on it lol!

4. I have lots of mono, but recently am turning into a Damier convert since my Damier speedy and damier alma. I think Damier is very classy and I'm also looking at Damier accessories now. While I still really love my mono pieces, they're just so heavily faked, it's turning me off a little. I really love my Mono Speedy 30, but when I was a the mall this weekend, I must have seen 20 real ones and another 20 fakes. I was so happy to have my Damier alma!

5. Definitely a mono lover here!!!

6. I prefer damier over the mono - but... my favourite is the epi leather!

7. Mono

8. I am loving damier more these days. I am definitely turned off by all the fake mono.

9. love my damier speedies!

10. I like the monogram pattern more, but I prefer it in variations like vernis or seasonal goods. In the plain classic ones I prefer damier.

11. I love Damier, don't know why but some of the LVs being upside down on the mono puts me off.

12. Mono, but recently purchased 2 damier to diversify my collection

13. I love damier espcl the speedies... but mono is always my favorite line..

14. i never really had a thing for damier until i got my sophie!!! i :heart: it in damier. I don't have to worry about vachetta on the messenger strap. i know it will last forever. i still love mono alot!

15. Mono!