Over the moon - my HG '05 red is here w/ *pics*!! :)

allbrandspls - Thank you!! :heart:

sharbear508 - That's such a sweet compliment, thanks!! :blush: I can't believe I found it either haha, I nearly gave up too!! :amazed:

ocgirl - I'm right there with you in the droolfest haha!! ;)

Anne - Thanks so much... I can't believe I actually found it, since I'd all but given up... it's an unexpected, amazing treat to have found it!! :yahoo: It isn't hot pink (I actually have a hot pink classic flap as well), but more of a brighter cherry red. I had a hard time taking pictures that best captured the true color, but you can see in the comparison picture between it and the '07 red that is is definitely brighter and more cherry-ish. :smile: Ohh man, a group pic would take forever haha... maybe someday though! :nuts:

Jenn - I'm know what you mean! I wish I could clone mine and give it to you! :smile: I still can't believe I found this... I will definitely keep my eye out for you though, because if I was able to find one, there has to be another one flaoting around with your name on it! :P Aww you're sweet... I just threw on whatever though, because I figured that Miss Red would steal the show hehe. :smile:

Irishgal - Thanks!! :flowers:

sheanabelle - Hey! :smile: My eyes bugged out and I died a little on the inside when I saw it too haha. :P 2005 had the most vibrant, beautiful colors (well two that I know of and have anyway, the hot pink medium flap, and now this red e/w)! Well... I saw an ebay auction for a red jumbo, and for color comparison, the seller included a pic of this (my HG!) red e/w. Turned out to be a pfer, and the rest is history! :smile: I hope Chanel comes out with these beautiful bright colors again soon - then you can get one too!

nightshade - It is red hot haha, so true! Thanks!! :heart:

spylove - Thanks!! :smile:

Luccibag - Thanks so much... I'm glad you like the pics!! :smile: You have a gorgeous red (lamb I think) E/W yourself... and your collection is fabulous!! :heart:

iqaganda - Thanks Rica!! You have a gorgeous new blue patent reissue, which is just stunning!! :balloon:

OnyxBear - Thanks! :flowers:

sratsey - Thank you - I'm so happy I found it!! :tender:

Purrrfect - Thanks!! The red jumbo is a fabulous bag - all the ladies here who have it love it... hope you get one if you decide you'd like it! :smile:

anonymous, blew415, ~Moi~, and kaban - Thank you!! :heart:

Lily - Thank you!! :smile: