Chanel

Over 8 Months in the Making: A True Classic Reveal

nycmamaofone Posted By nycmamaofone Posted Feb 25, 2014

1. I am thrilled to share with you my new love, the 226 black reissue with ghw. :cloud9:

My journey back to Chanel started last year, when I bought my black classic jumbo (I had two other Chanel bags back then, but I hadn't purchased a Chanel bag in 9 years!). I had been rigorously researching about it, discovered TPF, and was well on my way to learning more and purchasing a few more bags. I must admit that I didn't love the reissue at first, but after seeing so many gorgeous reveals and hearing about many TPF members' love for the reissue, I too fell in love. I thought it was a passing phase, but my love for the reissue only grew stronger over the months.

Although I really struggled between this and the Lady Dior (some of you may remember that previous thread), I am so glad I decided on the reissue. My SA at 57th Street even showed me three different ones, and this one was destined to be mine. :graucho: It had the perfect amount of distressing, right shape, and shiny hardware.

Without further ado, my gorgeous new baby:

Attached Files:

2. Congrats!!! Great bag!!

3. gorgeous reissue! congrats!

4. Congrats! It's gorgeous!

5. It's very beautiful! Congratulations!!

6. Gorgeous!!! Congrats!!! The quintessential classic item!!

7. Absolutely beautiful! Enjoy it : )

8. Beautiful! Congrats

9. Congrats! I love my reissue too!

10. Congrats on your reissue, it's gorgeous!

11. gorgeous! a true classic indeed!

12. Congratulations on an awesome bag!!

13. Congratulations. I have the exact same piece and it's probably one of my favorites. It's the leather and color and hardware that makes it feel extra classy.

I hope you enjoy it in good health!

14. Congrats! Wonderful choice :smile:

15. Stunningly gorgeous 2.55 with ghw! You have to be over the moon happy! It's so lovely; congrats!