Oval clutch is here!

1. Hello everyone....my clutch just came...I do like it a lot...I thought it would be a little bigger...I think i'm still a little distraught....because by the time it got here it cost me 945.00 can...:sad: which is a lot for it...but I can't really do anything about it now...cuz if i return it i'm still out 107 dollars for customs and duty...so i'm a little upset over that...however I do love the bag and I don't have a size like it so i'm happy and will use it as an everyday. Of course my camera is acting up and won't let me add pic to my comp...but when I figure it out i'll post some! Thanks again to everyone who helped me out with the clutch and let me know measurments and such!

2. Awww...I'm sure you'll get so much use out of her!
    You want it bigger than that?:nuts: Try it out first, with your things, etc. I'm really hoping you end up loving her.

If not you can always try and sell it...and I'm sure there are people out there waiting:sweatdrop:

3. Congrats! What color did you get?

4. Congratulations! I am sure you will get more excited about her once the shock of the sticker price wears off. You should post some pics so we can all drool over her!

5. Ohh thanks guys...i'm already SO much happier because I read my receipt form BalNY and I for some reason thought I got charged the 8.5 % b/c I was charged that for my day...but it turns out I didn't!!!! so it was only 864.00 lol so...better than 945.00 righttt! and I can fit my lv wallet..it's a big one too...sunglasses....my lv pochette accesories...my phone..ipod..lv cles..like everything! lol...i'm good now everyone!!:yes: I do love her ICB! thanks!

6. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

7. Glad to know it worked out. I've gotten sticker shock sometimes too, and for some reason, it always works out in the end.

Can't wait to see pics!

8. I can't wait to see it! Glad you're bonding with it;) .
    Also, for future- if you return something that you paid duty on, you can claim all the tax and duty back.

9. ^^ ohh really eh! Ok thanks sor much...it's good to know...u never know with me lol....I love my clutch now anyway...thank god!:yes:

10. Congrats! :yahoo: I'm glad that you are starting to feel better about her.
    Can't wait to see pics!

11. congrats! wow! it's so great that it holds that much! can't wait to see pics!

12. Congrats....pls post pics....we can't wait to see ur new baby.......:smile:

13. Can't wait to see the pics