outrageous!

This is very bad. It's not instilling anything of any value into the mind of the little girl. While I am a bag snob, I could never acquiesce to out and out handing a Chanel bag to my daughter, as I have issues sometimes justifying my own Chanel binges (Which can be COSTLY) when I know the $3000 I am spending on a bag could go to someone who was really in need. I can understand a splurge once and a while, but definitely not throwing money away to impress your daughter.

The mom is not setting a gd example infront of her kid....i won't be surprised when the kid grown up will be like her.....i know there are some rich pple are quite humble not like her...she behave like a tyrant.....*LOL

If that littler girl lives in a mansion, rides in a R.R, has her own staffs for everything, and when she grows up, a multi-millions bank account automatically available under her name. Who are we to judge how upper class families should be parenting? In a different view, some people may walk around town with a few thousands handbag on the shoulder with a maximized credit card to be paid off by paychecks, and little saving for retirement, is that the "money value" kids should be learning from? No one is perfect.

a little paris hilton in the making. I guess though, its her money, her daughter, her business (or potential problem). you should have hid around the corner somewhere and traded her a "Hello Kitty" bag full of candy for it! :roflmfao:

Well obviously, otherwise she would've asked her mom to keep the dust bag and the authenticity cards. lol

the child has to be brought up to know the value or appreciation for things, in cases like this, it's never going to happen.

^ ITA. It's for the sake of her happiness throughout her whole life.

I dont know, I just think we should not judge the little girl is spoiled or anything just because she think the chanel bags are pretty. Maybe she is just want to dress like her mom? just like we all want to wear mom's high heels?
She didnt say, hey mom I want this $2000 bag. I like it.
then that's spoiled. KWIM?

^I returned it for the wallet!!! I realized the CC holder just wasn't gonna do it so now I have my first Chanel wallet!!! :yahoo:

Congrats! Show us pics! We really are twins! I got the Carmelia wallet over the weekend myself! Do you mind PMing ur # and we can go shopping in Boca together!

My husband is reading over my shoulders right now and he's rolling his eyes and saying," oh gosh, don't go shopping! Its like alcoholics leaning on each other!". LMAO!

This is very bad. It's not instilling anything of any value into the mind of the little girl. While I am a bag snob, I could never acquiesce to out and out handing a Chanel bag to my daughter, as I have issues sometimes justifying my own Chanel binges (Which can be COSTLY) when I know the $3000 I am spending on a bag could go to someone who was really in need. I can understand a splurge once and a while, but definitely not throwing money away to impress your daughter.
^I couldn't agree more.