Outrageous service while trying to find a Hobo Stam

1. Hi everyone!

I just took a break to run over to Neiman's in DC looking for the Hobo Stam. I decided that I wanted the bag as my next purchase.

They did not have one in stock and the SA printed a list of at least 10 stores that had one or more available. She called the list and everyone claimed that they did not have one! She was so mad, and it made me sad that I couldn't fine one. I can order it online, but I would prefer to just order it directly from a store.

I have a gift card that I would like to use, so if anyone is at a Neiman's sometime soon, please let me know if you've spotted a Black Hobo Stam. I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!
  2. So sorry to hear that, I understand it must be so very frustrating not to be able to find what you want right away, esp. when you finally made up your mind for sure! Hope someone on this forum would be able to help you!

Good luck!
  3. What is the deal with you and the Stam? Everytime you try for this bag, something disasterous happens. I am so sorry!
  4. ^That's so true tln!

SuLi, I'll keep my eyes open for your black hobo stam. I'm sorry that SA couldn't find it for you!!
  5. SuLi, I found Black Stam Hobo for you! I confirmed the style name (Stam Hobo), style number (362113), color (Black), and price ($1200USD) with the SA already. It's on hold for you at NM Fashion Island (Newport Beach, California), their number is 1800-395-1036 (ask for Cindy in Handbags).
  6. ^ WOW! bag.lover you are the GREATEST!!!!! What a wonderful PFer!!! ;)
  7. I TOTALLY agree sharbear!!!! Def top 10!!!!!!!! We should have a pf'r appreciation thread!!!! Yeah for bag.lover!!!!!!! :heart: Emmy
  8. Hi everyone! Thanks for all the help.

I want to esp. thank bag.lover for all her help in the last few months (first with the quilted bowler and now this).

I actually found it last night at Short Hills...so, the black Hobo Stam is on it's way! I asked for 2-day shipping, but I'm not expecting it until Tuesday (because of MLK, Jr. Day).

9. Congrats on finding one Suli! Let us know how it is once you get it!:yes:
  10. Congrats SuLi! Can't wait to see pics!!
  11. can't wait to see it! Congrats Suli!
  12. Thanks!

I'm officially on a bag ban. So, don't "enable" me ;) !