Outlets right now? Legacy?

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
Wondering if I should go check it out, i am on the hunt for a black 2006 legacy satchel and i am thinking they might have some at the outlets right now...has anyone see them?

TIA!

I dont know about the other outlets, but I was at the Atlantic City, NJ one this weekend and the only legacy thing in the whole store was a concentric scarf. I was looking for any legacy pieces too, but unfortunately nothing.

There were some legacy pieces at the outlet in San Diego California - Las Americas this past week. 06 Legacy Satchel in Whiskey. no black.

They tend to go fast. I picked up a 06 legacy shoulder bag in white leather, and was about 5 minutes too late for the whiskey.

There's a lot of Legacy bags at the Waikele outlet right now. The Ali, flaps, satchels, the Gigi (but it was slimmer...?), wristlets, and I could've sworn I saw at least one Lily...

Yeah, I swear at least one was out... because I remember thinking the middle strip thing looked kinda weird with all the turnlock holes... it made me think of an episode of CSI where a model gouged holes into her face (don't as me why that bag made me think of that - I'm just weird).

really a lily already? that seems odd - they are out of stock here in the states because they sold out

Sometimes they are returns. I've also seen an Ali soon after it was released. The SD outlet had a Leigh in Gardenia. SO beautiful, but it was still $600. Newer bags like this are rarely on sale, and only about $50 below retail.

Sometimes they are returns. I've also seen an Ali soon after it was released. The SD outlet had a Leigh in Gardenia. SO beautiful, but it was still $600. Newer bags like this are rarely on sale, and only about $50 below retail.

good to know, thanks ! i love this board.... i learn something everytime i log on...

There's a lot of Legacy bags at the Waikele outlet right now. The Ali, flaps, satchels, the Gigi (but it was slimmer...?), wristlets, and I could've sworn I saw at least one Lily...

Maya,
I wish your outlet was not sooooooo far away. I am on a quest to find a white Ali ....no luck:crybaby: I will try calling the 1-800 # tomorrow and see what I can find out. I would go broke if I lived close to your outlet.....I love the legacy line:heart: I can't seem to get enough of the legacy stripes:yes: