outlets at camarillo and cabazon?

1. what do they have there? if anyone will hit the outlets, please let me know! i'd love to hear what they have in store.. i am going to LA this april (1st weekend) and it's almost near.. I am excited!! i'll meet up my sister and we'll go shopping together :yes: TIA!
  2. The Camarillo outlet is very hit or miss for me, although I guess all outlets are like that. There's not a huge collection of signature pieces, although there's a bunch of other stuff. Now is a good time to go, since the stores (or at least mine in Santa Barbara) are switching out their merchandise today. Avoid Camarillo on the weekend/ in the afternoon, it's hard enough to find parking, let alone purses.

I haven't been to Cabazon in a long time, but I'm pretty confident that Camarillo is the superior outlet mall. Plus, it's closer to LA and not so hot. Good luck!
  3. Summer Breeze: where are you in SB? I'm here too. we should go Coach shopping together!

oh and to the OP, i agree with Summer Breeze's comments re: Camarillo. over Pres Day they seemed to have much more in stock than they did this past weekend.

it's a madhouse there!
  4. Neither of those outlets have signature if that is what you are looking for. I usually go to the Camarillo outlet (just because it is a little closer) The Cabazon outlet has some nicer stores that are not at the Camarillo like Gucci, Burberry and Dior. You can do a yahoo search and get a listing of all stores in both malls. PM me and I can give you more info on things to do while in LA.