Outlet Trip!!!

1. Ok, so a very dear friend (also a TPFer) of mine have always loved COACH. She has not yet made a COACH purchase:wtf: So we decided to plan a trip to the outlet together this Saturday!!! So she drove down out of state to spend the weekend with me and we are going to make the 1 1/2 hour drive to get her first COACH tomorrow.When she arrived today I gave her her first Coach just to get her started for tomorrow:p. We are so excited:yahoo:. We will post our finds for you gals. Wish us many happy coach purchases for our trip tomorrow!!!:yahoo:
  2. wooo hoooo, sounds like such a great time! thats so great that she is getting her first COACH bag! what a great friend you are to bring her into the COACH family!! i hope you gals find great things at the outlet... can't wait to see pics!! :yahoo:
  3. Can't wait to see pics!
  4. Aww. That's so sweet. I wish my gfs would go to Coach with me.
  5. I hope you girls have a blast at the outlets!!!!
  6. Have fun!
  7. Oh how fun! What a great friend... can't wait to see pics of the goods! :tup:
  8. FUN! Post lots of pics of your loot when you get back!
  9. Have a ton of fun!!!! Can't wait to see your goodies!!!!!!!!!!
  10. enjoy! can't wait to see your purchases!
  11. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:Road trip to the outlet!!:party:
    I can't wait to see what you and your friend find at the outlet!!!
  12. Have fun!

Where is the coach outlet in Louisiana? We lived in Lafayette like 2 years ago.
  13. I was gonna ask the same thing. I am from NOLA/Slidell and moved to Denver area after the storm. So glad to see a LA girl on the forum. Where is the nearest outlet to you??
  14. Sounds so perfectly fun!!!!! Have a great day!!
  15. We had a GOOD time...Here are our pics