outlet, tj maxx, or department stores?

I have been all over the place this weekend and Michael Kors is everywhere!!!! I am seeing MK bags more than I am seeing Dooneys lately. I see mostly Coach and MK on the shoulders of ladies I encounter.

neatrivers said:
I am in Pineville, North Carolina and the T.J. Maxx here is teeming with Michael Kors bags as well.

Sounds like I'm going to have to check out your TJ Maxx! The ones in Boone and Asheville are very hit or miss with MK, and when they do have them, there aren't a whole lot of them to choose from.

Today was the day to have find several MK handbags at Marshalls and TJMaxx, in the Richmond, VA area. These had just been put on display this evening, it was really cool to see so many Hamiltons, cost is $199.99 (persimmon Hamiton, one with silver hardware and one w/gold hardward; black patent leather, brown leather, gunmetal, aqua and lacquered pink. The tow stores are only 6 minutes apart from each other. Enjoy the picutres! I was a such a good girl, I only purchased one bag, it was the Aqua bag, but now that I'm looking at the pictures, I'd really like to have the black with gold hardward Weekender Satchel.[/QUOTE
Great selection of Mk bags! I prefer this size -Hamilton. I am looking for the orange or tan one with gold hardware. My TJMaxx only had a black one in stock.

I spotted several outlet version Hamilton's at TJMAXX yesterday in MI. Price is $199 they had patent leather black, regular leather purple, brown, black and chocolate brown. Great prices compared to $348. I am looking for a luggage tan or orange Hamilton. Wish me luck!

I spotted several outlet version Hamilton's at TJMAXX yesterday in MI. Price is $199 they had patent leather black, regular leather purple, brown, black and chocolate brown. Great prices compared to $348. I am looking for a luggage tan or orange Hamilton. Wish me luck!

Good Morning DP Purse Fan, we had the luggage tan and burnt orange and persimmon in the Richmond area last week. I'm looking for the purple and have not come across it yet. Look like we need to switch locations. :giggles:, Good Luck, I'm sure we will come across what we are looking. I have yet to see any of the retail version of the Hamilton in Marshalls or TJMaxx, just the outlet version.

They had these at the TJs in my area

I bought the gray one because something told me I needed it. lol

photo21.jpg

photo12.jpg