outlet, tj maxx, or department stores?

1. I've gotten some really good deals at the outlet as well as TJ Maxx, but for me, I always get mine from either Macy's or Bloomingdales because my mom gets a discount. I never pay full price for bags. Even Zappos sometimes has good deals on the bags they carry too!

2. image-198107087.jpg

Clearance sale

3. Vwsecret- Thank you for explaining that. No wonder, I didn't find a Last Chance store near me.

4. Way to score "Googleme" you did GREAT! I know you will enjoy that net bag!

5. Thanks Rubycat for the info, I'm looking for a Hamilton ostrich wallet, I guess keep stalking oops;), I mean checking the TJ Maxx in my area here in Virginia.

6. I'm envious! Beautiful bag at a great price

7. I've gotten lucky and got a total steal on a MK bag at TJMAXX a couple years ago. I think it's really hit or miss.

8. I just checked out this lastcall.com site you girls listed everything is extra 40% off until 2 pm!!

9. I've ordered several items from Lastcall.com, I missed the Hamilton handbags they had about a month ago, there was about 5 or 6 different colors.:sad:

10. Wow. Very hot! I haven't checked my local tj maxx or Marshall's. Hope I will find one. Such a great deal.

11. Thanks to everyone here, I got two GREAT deals this past week at TJMaxx. My first was the outlet version of the Hamilton, ostrich embossed in Tangerine (no dust bag) for $179, in perfect condition. I didn't need it, as I have the retail/Lifestyle version, which I love, but that's not the point, I grabbed it anyway :yahoo:, and just walked around the store with it, humm what to I do, to buy or not to buy, that is the question. There was 2 customer in the store that asked me where I found it, was I going to buy it, they wanted to take a picure of the bag and send to a girlfriend, it was crazy, I couldn't believe it. In fact, one of the ladies followed me around the store to see if I laid the Hamilton down, she really wanted it. I did tell her that if I changed my mind, I would be sure to come find her. I decided to buy it, I knew one of my girlfriends would want it.

Then on Wed evening, I came across the Sloan gold matalic clutch, on clearance for $86 and to my surprise the dust bad was still inside. I'm not a big fan of the "shinny gold" but this is a beautiful bag, it's a keeper.

MK Sloan clutch.jpg