outlet purchases!

1. Nothing too big or exciting, but I am in LOVE! :love:

[​IMG]
    Soho Flap in CARDINAL (the larger one not the really small one), yum! and Optic Suede Wristlet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The inside is so pretty!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    A really sorry attempt at modeling. (sorry it isn't rotated, ugh!...and pardon my calendar/mirror).

The flap was only $79!!!!! The wristlet was $60. I also got the owl keyfob as a gift for a friend, and the snowflake for my mom but those are gone.

2. I love the wristlet , and the red bag is perfect for valentines day !

3. super cute... i love your bag and the wristlet... great finds! Congrats!

4. so cute! congrats, I Love the soho flaps! :tup: Holy Cow! the flap was $79?!?! and that's the large right??! wow! I am jealous! :drool:

5. I'm totally in love with your wristlet!! I was just at my outlet and they have that and the bag...they almost came home with me, but I resisted and bought the matching ponytail scarf instead...:smile: GREAT deal on the flap!!! Congrats on your purchases!!!

6. soooo cute and just in time for Valentine's Day!

7. Yeah, it was marked down to $129, with an extra 40% off! I am SO glad I got it, it's my first COLORED bag!:love:

8. LOOOOOOOVEEE the wristlet, and great deal on the Soho! Congrats!

9. Wow. What a great deal and a beautiful shade of red! That's a nice size for the flap bag. I didn't know they made it in that size. And the wristlet of course is :love:

10. So cute!!! Congrats

11. Love both of those buys!! So adorable and perfect for Valentine's Day!!

12. Amazing deal on the flap bag- love the color!

13. AWESOME deal on the flap! Congrats on your purchases! :biggrin:

14. Love the color and such great deals!!! Congrats!!!

15. $79 for the bag. That is an amazing deal. Congrats on your new coach goodies.