Outlet Purchase..Pics!!

1. sorry I did not include pictures in my last post..I did not mean to start a new thread either..oops..
    Here is what I bought at the outlet today, I got it for $250..since this is my first Coach purchase, any feeback would be great. Thanks!
  2. i dont see the picture
  3. I cannot seem to upload the pics I took..I am working on it..sorry I am a little slow today, but very excited to show off my bag..
  4. Congratulations, and we look forward to seeing the pictures when you're able to put them up.:smile:
  5. You might need to downsize them.
  7. IF you got the one shown I love that one. My outlet never has anything good like that:crybaby:
  8. If that's the bag, it's so pretty! I'm headed to the outlet Friday so I'll have to look for it.
  9. Nice bag!
  10. congrats!! nice bag!
  11. Finally I figured it out!! Sorry it took so long for me to post...
    I live in Wisconsin, and I got this bag at the Pleasant Praire Outlet..I have never purchased a Coach bag, so I was questioning getting one at the outlet, but I thought this one was pretty cute! Let me know what you think!
    carry all.JPG carry all 2.JPG
  12. Gorgeous bag! I love it!
  13. i love it!! wear it in the best of health!
  14. Love it! I'm looking to get a big bag for my 21st in a few weeks, and this style is definitely on my radar! :smile:
  15. Oh that is sooooo pretty! Congrats! You are going to look wonderful wearing it!