Outlet help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm going to the Coach outlet @ Gilroy,CA on Saturday and I'm wondering: What are the savings at an outlet compared to a boutique? What bags should I look for? Gah! I'm totally stressing out!!

2. The merchandise in the outlet I went to in Carlsbad, CA all had original tags giving the retail prices. Everything was marked down substantially... I would say from at least 30 to 40%, and possibly more in some cases. Why the stress? Shopping is fun! Good luck, and enjoy!

3. I think the savings are pretty good. Sometimes they have discounted things at the outlet that are still in boutiques and on the coach website.. and no need to stress out because shopping at the coach outlet is always sooo much fun!

4. I'm a little stressed, too :yes: I've never owned a Coach bag before, and my BF and I are going to the Coach outlet in Niagara on Saturday so I can see what they have (and possibly purchase!!)~ I've no idea what to get, though, or how much money I'll be looking to spend~ I'm sure you'll do perfectly!!

5. The savings can be terrific if you take your time to look around. The outlets do have specific bags made especially for the outlets like the mini c's are usually found @ the outlets. I say look for the style bags that interest you like Carly, satchel, hobo or tote.

6. Mini C's???:happydance:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.