Outfit your Prada/Miu Miu Bag - FUN!

I think this would be SO MUCH more fun if we ALL HAD A BOW and we dressed up in different outfits and toke pictures and shared :smile:

(I'll make some on polyvore tomorrow, studying for midterms!)

LOVE ALL THE OUTFITS girls :smile:

Super cool! The LV subforum has a thread like this too. I've got to think a bit more... I'm not very good with at this kind of thing!

I know, right? I actually dragged this thread here from the RM sub-forum which she also got from the LV sub-forum! LOL! I'm putting so much time choosing pieces to pair with. If I had a POLYVORE closet with lots to choose from.. boy oh boy! I wish!

Can I take pictures of my clothes and post them along with items from polyvore? I would like to post my outfits based on my current wardrobe.

I don't know how it goes in Polyvore. All I know is how to make a collage and choose from their stuff. But if you mean that you can post it here along with your items, there's NO problem at all!

You are very welcome, dollymixer! It got me hooked too. I don't have an FB so I don't know but POLYVORE is so fun! How's your Mughetto Bow doing so far?

this POLYVORE (which i introduced to my colleagues and they called it 'volleyball' hahahhaha) is so addictive! it actually makes me click into the actual site and check out the shipping charges for the outfits i chose.. temptation!!! :sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

my mughetto baby is on its way!! exchanged for a new one in the end.. now flying over to my country.. waiting waiting.. :supacool:

The only missing thing in my wardrobe is the bow satchel! I got the everything except that. So my bow gotta hurry so I could dress up like this. I'm so excited. Hahaha!

BUMP THIS THREAD! Come on girls, make some.

Thanks for sharing the site! I'm addicted to it now!! I wish I had a polyvore wardrobe IRL too haha

You girls are so stylish. :girlsigh: I'm always pretty casual and boring. This is how I would typically dress on a day out shopping. I'm so loving my zaffiro coffer! :love: