Outdoor CC Messenger?

1. Hi All -

I am getting a new bag but can't decide what to select. I sort of want something that is every day. I saw the Outdoor CC Messenger (called messenger but really a hobo) in blue. Does anyone have this bag? Has anyone seen it?

If so, what do you think?

It is a quilted hobo in a denim-ish color.

Thanks!!

2. i have it in brown, and recently posted a thread "huge rave for my brown outdoor hobo" after surviving a huge winter storm with my dearest hobo. i absolutely love it, love the size, love the way it sits on the shoulder and love the look and the leather.

3. Thanks!! ^^ I read your thread and now love that bag even more!

4. Is this it? I have this bag and love it to death. Really takes a beating and fits a ton. I also love the way it doesn't scream CHANEL. Here's another pic so you can see how large it is. It is pictured next to the LARGE MC tote.

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. Yes... that is it! I love it! I, too, don't like bags that scream a brand! Thank you for posting! This is awesome! I will be getting this baby today!

6. It also comes in red in a smaller size. I really liked the red but I already have a red epi speedy. Here's the red. It does have a cute CC zipper pull.

[​IMG][​IMG]