Out with the old, and in with the new.....

1. So i'm sure you know I love my glams, I finally decided to part with my first gen glam tote. The one that has traveled with me to Vegas/Cali over the last 3 yrs.

Well last week I was at the outlet with a friend, and out of the corner of my eye I spotted this ..................................

Today when I went to pick her up (she was on hold) I grabbed this :smile: to add a little color :smile:
    [​IMG]

I picked up the fob for 13$ happy dance.

2. I picked up the glam :smile: love love love

[​IMG]

I picked it up for an amzing 66$ on clearance. I have wanted to replace my old glam for some time now and this just popped up.

3. WOW that is awesome! I love it, and congrats! These glams are so comfortable and look great!

4. congrats! Did you go to the Niagara Falls outlet (Canada)? How was the weather?

5. That's so pretty, love the lining! I will always have a soft spot in my heart for a great black signature bag. The fob will look pretty on it. I will be the proud owner of my first glam tote in a couple days. Found a leather one on eBay that I've been wanting for some time now. Congrats, it's very nice!

6. Great fob to put on that glam! :tup:

7. Thanks! and you're right the newer glams are comfy. I love the wider handles.

thanks :smile: YES! weather was fine until about st Catherine's and they it was nuts.. total blizzard!!
    On the way home traffic was going 20KM because we were following 3 plows which was ok because the roads were freshly cleared and salted.. beyond stoney creek roads were just wet.

congrat's to you! I love the black, and I have to say they last! my first gen was used for travel, and was beyond useful! I want to move into this one but i'm loving my willis right now :biggrin:

thanks!

8. Congrats

9. I wanted to go today as I have a gathered lindsey and a couple willis on hold, but I didn't want to take the chance with a 10 month old and crappy weather! What did you see in the clearance? any other colours for the glam totes? Thanks:smile: I wish I had gone today, but maybe tomorrow.

10. thanks!

didnt look, walked in and walked out.. I wanted to get back on the road and home.

11. Can't believe u found that charm at the outlet!
    Congrats on your glam upgrade! :smile:

12. they had two and a few of the light colored ones :smile: i spotted it and ran for it :biggrin:

13. I found that charm last week!!!
    great deal it was

14. Hell yeah! for 13$ i'm good :smile:

15. I love your bag and fob. I dont have a glam tote but keep looking at them because i love bigger bags and just sure i would like one of these...but can never decide on which one??!!!