Out with my Ink City and in with Black

1. Why? Why not?:yes: :biggrin: What do ya think?;) :heart:

2. :weird:ARE YOU INSANE MFT!!!:p Ink is so extraordinary, especially compared to black IMO~ I say, Keep the Ink City as it is so versatile, and wait for the fall bags to come out because you and I both know you will fall in love with several of the new colors!!!:heart::heart::heart:

3. NNooooo! Ink is sooo neat! I dont know of any other bbag colour that transforms like this one! :sad:

Don't drop out of the ink club!

4. I love my Ink and although I love the black too, I would NEVER give up my Ink for a Black. The Ink is just toooooo beautiful a color and can almost pass for Black anyway - depending on the lighting.

5. Can you believe, Im just ready to get plain ol' black. Bummer but I dont like any of the new fall colors that are coming out. You know me and my Bbags, constantly changing:roflmfao: Its fun!!:lol:

6. See, don't do it Kimmie!!! Ink will haunt you!!!:amuse:

7. I wasn't that taken with the Ink either. Mainly because it really didn't go with much in my wardrobe (I tend to wear warmer colors). If the Black is what floats your boat, go for it.

8. I am going back and forth with both colors as well.

9. :lol: :lol: :roflmfao:

10. keep the ink - no doubt about that.

11. woo hoo FUN!!!! I totally love the INK!!! i think having both colours will be great!!! weeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee b-bags!!!

maybe i should grab an INK.....??? hehehe!

12. Whoa! You got a little excited to quick here girly. I'm not getting both:lol: :roflmfao:

13. YES!! YES!! Everyone should have an Ink!!!:p

14. Noooooooo! As Jag quite eloquently said, Ink will haunt you. You'll miss it and it's almost a substitute for black anyway, yet so much more special. If you have to, you can always get black later too - once you sell your Ink, it's gone.

You're probably just having a mood swing anyway - :smile: - don't do it!

15. You're probably just having a mood swing anyway - :smile: - don't do it![/quote]

Style 101, you crack me up!!!!:lol: You are probably so right. A mood swing:yes: :lol: