Out of the Mouths of 5 year olds......

1. As I mentioned in another thread, I was at the LV boutique in Holt Renfrew at Yorkdale mall last evening, and I had my 5 year old son along with me. I was wanting to buy myself a nice little keyring to match the new heart and cosmetics cases that I am getting shortly. Anyway, the SA was showing me the inclusion Speedy and mentioned that perhaps I would like the new one she had just received. So, she went over to another display area and pulled out of a drawer that new keyring with the big lock and key on it - I've forgotten what it's called. As she handed it over to me to see, she mentioned that the price was $320 (I think). My son, up to this point, was standing at my elbow quietly listening to the conversation. As soon as she told me the price, my son YELLED out , "HOLY COW, that's alot of money, can you make it cheaper???" :lol:
    Everybody in the store heard it, and the entire store broke out in hysterical laughter.
    He then proceeded to interrogate the SA wanting to know what the lock and key were about and why didn't they actually work??? The poor SA didn't know what to say, but she did find it amusing.
    It was just so cute and funny at the same time.

2. lol! what a cute story!!

3. That's so cute! Hope you got the keychain anyways ;)

4. haha, he's adorable! great story.

5. Too cute!!!

6. That's such a great story. Kids are awesome.

7. sounds like my father! oh, the male who doesn't understand the value of a louis vuitton lol. cyndee, he's still young though, you can still teach him that louis vuitton is worth every penny!

8. Cute! I have a 5 year old as well - sounds like something she would say too.

9. hahah aww....

10. That's a great story, I love kids esp. at that age when they're still so innocent. They just call it as they see it ... no ifs and buts about it, gotta love their sweet little hearts!

11. Anyone remember the movie "Network?" I have this vision in my head of customers, at first one by one, then in small groups, then in hordes, all standing in LV stores and boutiques shouting at the top of their lungs, "HOLY COW, that's alot of money, can you make it cheaper???":lol:

Give that kid a hug for me, will ya?

12. Yes, it's true, they do just tell it like it is. Not a thing gets past this little guy.

13. Aww!! OMG you son is just adorable~ this story made me smile lol~

14. Haha, for all they can be a pain at times I love kids!

15. Kids are so darn cute! Last summer when I took my six-year old daughter to LV and the SA rung up my $200 cles, my daughter was like :wtf: