Out of Stock!

1. I just got the new catalog and saw the bumblebee lunch tote. It is soooo adorable! So, I go to the website ready to order it, only to find that its OUT OF STOCK! I'm so depressed :crybaby:

How long does it usually take for out of stock things to be back in stock?

2. I am loving these bags as well, they are so cute. I think this is a newer line that they just haven't gotten the stock in yet maybe???

3. I think a few days.

4. I just called customer service and they said, for that bag, about two weeks. :sad::push: I think I'm going to go ahead and order it on backorder, so that way as soon as they get them in I'll get one.

5. That might be a good idea. I have a feeling they are going to sell out since they are a decent price.

6. Ugh, when I just tried to order it it says that the earliest ship date would be May 24th :push:

7. I'm glad you're still able to order it though - even though it's on backorder. Let us know when you get it! :yes:

8. I just went ahead and ordered it, hopefully I'll have it in a little over a month!

9. I got an email about these totes on Apr. 1. With the later shipping date, I think it's an April Fools Joke.

I may order now anyway.

10. April Fools Joke? Huh?

11. Elli - I love your signature and avatar! How clever and cute! :yes:

12. well pls post pix when you get it, i've been talkin about those a lil bit and am curious to see what they look like in a photo !

13. Thanks! :biggrin:

14. I will :biggrin: Oh, I have the DB Lunch Tote already, though, the IT style one? Want me to take pics of that now?

15. yes, pics please!