Out of curiousity...POLL

For what reason do you change bags?

1. Occasion

2. To match an outfit

3. Dependent on mood

4. Just because I feel like it

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. With those that own five, ten, or twenty plus LV bags, how often, why, and when do you rotate between bags?
  2. I really would have said all of the above. My mood, my oufit, weather conditions, and where I'm going.
  3. sometimes i'll change due to occasions. but lately i noticed that some of my bags were not getting any attention. so now i make it a point to rotate every week :smile:
  4. Mainly for different occasions, but also because I don't want my bags to patina too quickly :p
  5. I'd have to go with "Just because I feel like it" ... I really don't see a pattern in my choices ... sometimes I change bags 3-4 times a day just for the fun of it, but them I lug around the same bag for 2 weeks as well :shame:

I guess my decisions are rather spontanous and only influenced a bit by the weather :nuts:
  6. I like to change my bags every week or so. I don't want to neglect any of them:graucho: I'm also swayed by the weather (rain = no vachetta) and whether I am at work or casual.
  7. What Kittie said!:yes:
  8. Usually I change my bag according to my outfit and the weather. :yes:
  9. Changing bags every few weeks or so cuts down on the bag's wear and tear, IMO.....
  10. I rotate my bags every day according to need, occasion and outfit.
  11. Yeah I usally switch bags for and outfit, I hate wearing a beautiful bag with an outfit that does nothing for it.
  12. usually every couple of weeks. no reason at all, just to make sure i get to use everything.
  13. I vote for depend on mood :smile: I can use one bag for 2-3 weeks then change for another but just use it for 1 day then change it again ;)
  14. I rotate every week.
  15. Mine varies...usually I change everyday...but sometimes a bag just calls to me and it gets used for a couple weeks (right now it's my mono speedy!)!
    I usually change to match what I'm wearing!