Out for Fondue - Again!

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
Feeling down so I'm off to get fondue again, happy mood will send happy vibes for early acquisition of dream Birkins~:yes:

Btw, fondue restaurant is probably NOT a good place to bring Hermes bags inside, right?

Kou...you must be feeling like I'm feeling today....what's going on!?!?!?! Only I went out and downed two big fat eclaires and a large cup of capuccino!!!!! I would have been better off with fondue!

Yeah....even a friend of mine in NY is gloomy....thank God for tPF where I can get a laugh or two.....

Actually, all I have to do is look at Kristie's avatar and I'm gone.....sometimes ya gotta wonder about Hermes....

I am afraid of chocolate fondue:wtf: ...I love chocolate so much, that the last thing I need is a new way of eating it.:tender: can they make a chocolate covered birkin? actually my first birkin was chocolate color because it looked good enough to eat!:nuts: :P

nope, there's absolutely nothing wrong w/ sportin a H bag at a fondue spot!

what's up w/ this funk that's going around? even my DH has it... either that or else he's really suffering fr. WC withdrawal!:rolleyes:

Mmm .... well I ended up only having the cheese fondue tonight and the experience kind of sucked. Well first there was the Chanel incident, then I went to the fondue place and they said they would put me on the waiting list for the next available seat but they forgot about me~:wtf:

So at the end, I had to sit at the bar to have my cheese fondue. Since there was only one of me, I was supposed to get charged as 1.5 unit, but when the bill came they charged me for 2 ... I didn't argue (maybe I should've) and just paid it ... I ended up not having the entree or chocolate fondue because they forgot about the table for me and I was getting a bit too down to bother ...

I need Hermes pick-me-up right about now. Oh all-powerful Hermes~~~ Please bestow upon me a brand-new fuchsia ostrich JPG Birkin~~~~~ :yahoo: :choochoo: :biguns: :happydance: :tispy: