Out for Delivery...

OK, now that I am just relaxong on hold at UPS, I just realized that my DD and two of her teachers are going to be here in an hour and a half, and I need to take a shower....but I cant, because my driveway is FAR from the house and I will miss UPS.

This is a little bit of a sticky situation....

ohhh, here is UPS....
she is checking........

Now this is interesting.....she is checking the average times he has made deliveries around this area, interesting....

she says the earliest he has been here is 12:46 and the latest is 3:40, but one day last week it was 5:00 down the street. I really didnt know they would do that for me, how nice.

she was so nice that I didnt want to drag out my "I am waiting for emergency medical supplies and must know the exact time" excuse....(read: big fat lie)

sigh...
I may wash my hair in the sink.

^^ DQ, DD says I look like a washerwoman in them. And one of my friends said I looked like I Love Lucy on cleaning day. So, I dont think that will be an improvement......

Now I have to worry about UPS, my hair, and these ladies getting kicked by Contessa.....

thank goodness the shark/catfish was found in Animalicious, so I dont have to worry about that, too.