Our Wonderful Boxer Baby Boy

1. Just some pics of our wonderful dog....he's the best dog I've ever known. (Can you tell I'm in total :love:??)

[​IMG]

And two great pics of my 'puppies' hehe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And our baby boy making his watchdog face:

[​IMG]

2. Ohhh Voodoo I just :love: Boxers, everytime I see one I just want to go up and give them a cuddle, there is something about their faces that make me smile. Actually if I had to name something that made me think of "happy" it would be a Boxer!

3. Voodoo, what absolutely beautiful pictures! I love love love Boxers, they seem to have eyes that just absorb you into their soul :heart: They just want to be humans!

4. Aww, he is a cutie! I want a boxer. I have 3 pugs whom I love to death but want a boxer for a little more protection. My DH travels for his work quite a bit and well pugs don't have a big or mean bark. I'll have to wait until DH and I move into our own house, but I always tell him once we move we are getting a boxer. 3 of our friends have them and they are great dogs!

5. He's beautiful!

Does he have a bad case of wriggle butt like most Boxers?

6. Beautiful, proud dog. Ya gotta love a Boxer:love:.

7. Yeah he does...and he folds himself in half because he's just so darn happy to see you. :lol:

8. Great pics! Beautiful Boxer!

9. He's precious! I can't wait until boxermom sees these pics :yes: I love boxers... my cousin has one and he the way he wiggles and clomps around he just doesn't seem to realize how big his sweet body is :tender:

10. I love boxers. He is a real beauty.

11. Oh he is BEAUTIFUL! I have two boxers, they are the biggest babies - LOL!!!

12. He's lovely!!

13. Great looking dog! I love Boxers!

14. Awww he looks so sweet!
    I love all dogs with a face like they ran into a wall :p It gives them their unique expression.

15. he's beautiful! they're such amazing dogs.