Our prayers go to Vanilla_Addict for the passing of her brother

1. My friend Chloe and myself would like to send our warmest and most sincere sorrys and prayers to our beloved friend vanilla_addict. Her brother passed aways a few days ago. He was more than a brother to her. He was her friend, her confidant, and her role model. May the blessings of the Lord be with her and her family and his wife and daughter at these hard times.

2. aw heartfelt wishes here too, my thoughts are with you vanilla addict.

Hugs
    x

3. So very sorry to hear of this. I send my sincere condolences, and will keep you in my heart. So very very sorry.

4. Deemah - Im so sorry to hear about this. You are in my thoughts and heart :heart:

5. Im so very sorry. Lots of love.

6. 7beeeeeebti deeemh .. *hugs*

u know how much we love u and we r always here 4u ...

walla i feel that G was my own bro and god knows how much i have inside after he went ... janat eln3eem yarabb

alla yrr7mh w y'3frrlh yarabb

we love u dmdm

7. My deepest condolesences Vanilla Addict {{{HUGS}}}

8. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry.

9. I am so sorry for your loss - big hugs to you and your family xxx

10. Aww, I am sorry. I'll pray for Vanilla's dear brother. He is in a better place now.

11. Oh Deemah! I am sooo sorry to hear about your brother. I will keep him and your family in my prayers.

12. I'm so sorry to hear of your brother. I wish you and your family strength during this time of grief, and that you will always hold your cherished memories of him.

13. I am so sorry for your loss, I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

14. We will keep all who loved him in our prayers.

15. Lots of prayers going to you and your family, vanilla_addict! :heart::heart::heart: