Our new puppy Zelda!!!!

1. After searching around for a new companion for our 2 chi's we finally decided on a jack russel. We ran into to many shady chihuahua breeders so we kept an open mind about different breeds.Jack russel seemed a good breed to add to our family. She is so cute but she is a handful. My boy chi, Paxton, likes her but my female chi, Tulu, is not liking her at all. If the puppy is on my lap then Tulu won't come near me. It is funny that the Zelda's paws are bigger than my chi's paws, lol. We are taking our first outing with her and it is to the vets. Here are some pics!!!
    Zelda 001.jpg Zelda 002.jpg Zelda 004.jpg Zelda 006.jpg
  2. OMG she is SO CUTE!!! Congratulations on your new addition!
  3. OMG She is toooooo cute!!!! Congrats on the new additioin to your family :tup:
  4. Awwwww she's so cute! :heart: Congrats on your new furbaby! :smile:
  5. She's a cutie. Congratulations!
  6. Cutie pie!!
  7. What a little cutie!!! Thanks for sharring pics!
  8. Congratulations!!! Zelda is cute! My friend has a now 14-year old Jack Russell doggie and he has always been the best friend she has ever had!
  9. Cute puppy. Probably a stupid question but do they come in all white? I thought they had tan patches. (Sorry, haven't had a JR before).:smile:
  10. Congrats on your new baby!
    so cute!
  11. So cute! Contrats on the new puppy!
  12. So cute!! Congrats!

I think that some dogs are born white and develop patches later on???
  13. All the other puppies had black/tan spots. She is the odd one that is completely white. She does have some brown around her eyes and a slighty off-white streak along her back. Most have spots though. Thanks everyone for the comments. She is a handful and is alot different from my two chi's. We took her to the vet and she is a little sick so they gave her antibiotics and she goes back on Saturday.
  14. Congrats on the new addition. She is such a cutie. I hope she is all better soon.
  15. What a beauty!