Our new digs!!

1. Hee, I feel special now. And looking at it, that IS a lot of threads...:party:

2. Hooray for us!!! Haha, we really must have been taking over the general discussion forum...

3. I had a feeling this would happen soon. :graucho:

4. I'm stoked!! Nice work girls!! I :heart: this...it's super awesome!! All toki all the time!! :yahoo:

5. agree! we got our own subforum!!!!:wlae:

6. I was like :yahoo: :yahoo: when I saw we had our own subforum!!

7. ya for us!! I am super happy!! I know we kinda TOOK OVER!! The general forum!! Hehe! :heart: :graucho: :tender: :wlae: :yahoo:

8. I was wondering where everything went. Yeah!

9. Congratz tokidoki fans! your persistence paid off. i am so impressed that the grass roots efforts got you guys a tokidoki subforum!

10. WOW! Congratulations on your new subforum!

11. funny thing ...i was wondering where did all the threads have gone...and lo and behold.....bam ...we got a subforum! :biggrin: yay

12. Wooohooo! GO TOKIDOKI!

13. It's AWESOME...I :heart: having our own subforum...my computer seems to access it much easier than when I was searching thru all the other threads!!! :yahoo: That means more toki time for me!! :love: I am LOVIN' this!!

14. Wow, I was looking for any Tokidoki thread so I could get my Tokidoki fix and wondered what happened. They had all disappeared. I finally found you all. This is awesome. Congrats on our new place! :yahoo: :wlae: :happydance:

15. it took me awhile to find the subforum. I was sad all morning :sad: