Our Hermette Shower...Tentative Details and Info Requests...

1. So much interest in participation!!! Quite exciting!!! Thanks to all for your initial feedback and suggestions...

Okay...here goes...

Tentative reveal date range for our Patz/Japster combo shower...May 21 through May 31...packages should be timed to arrive within this timeframe if possible...

Patz is due in early June...it is a boy!!!

Japster is due in September...will know sex of baby in mid-May!!!

Hehe...yes, we are cutting it a bit close...timeframe is established to catch Patz before she heads off to delivery and ID the sex of Japster's little one...

Next...some options for participation...

2. Ok......I'm getting excited now!!!!!!

3. I just realized that I would probably have my u/s where gender would be more apparent by the end of April, don't know if that is helpful.

4. Sounds good, SoCal! Yay, so excited for PazT and Japster!! :yahoo:

5. Will additional info be coming shortly?

6. Japster and Patz will both work on registry information/baby wish lists...

You are also welcome to make personal selections for our H mommies!

Hehe...I might need some "bridesmaids"...

Thoughts...

1. I will post on this thread when registry/wish list information is available. It seems that it would be better to request and send registry links via PM to protect the privacy of our moms...perhaps one of our long-term posters could assist me??? Registries will include ship to information. You can also contact me directly via PM for ship to information in late April/early May.

2. Individual and collaborative gift options...

Please let me know if you would like to be randomly assigned to purchase a gift for one of our honorees via PM...

Participation in shower activities is welcome in an individual or collaborative fashion... Initial PM feedback indicates that some participants plan to send an individual gift, some plan to collaborate with a small group on a gift, and others would like to collaborate with a larger group on a gift...

Please post your interest in collaboration on this thread if you would like to ID others with similar preferences... Follow-up for small group collaboration could then be handled via PM. I am unsure of how to handle larger group collaboration due to potential isues associated with collection of funds... Perhaps small group collaboration is less complicated???

And...finally...avoiding the 10 pairs of H baby booties scenario...LOL...

Perhaps another forum-regular bridesmaid or two could track H gift intentions since this might be difficult (or impossible) via general registry processes... What do you think? For example, if I am thinking about an off-registry gift that someone else might be thinking about for P, I could PM "Madame H"...for J, "Madame P"... Madames H and P could field this information and let me know if anyone else had made a similar purchase... Please help me here...might this process be valuable or not so???

Any feedback is greatly appreciated! Wow...if my computer crashes before this post loads I will be so sad... Again, thanks to all!!! Should be great fun!!!

7. Yeah!!! :yahoo: End of April could mean a little extra shopping time... :yes:

8. Ohhhh !! :love::love: I've waiting excitely about this cyber baby shower !!!!
    Thanks Socal !

9. I'm excited SoCal. Count me in for helping too.

10. Thank you for your kind offer! LOL...I do not have children and have never thrown a baby shower before...in person or via computer... Here's hoping things are making sense!!!

11. FUN! I think it will be a first....'an internet baby shower'...:smile:

12. I donated almost all of my girl's baby clothes to a shelter a couple years ago when I thought I'd probably never be able to get pregnant again.
    I don't at all expect anything, I'm just happy and delighted to have ya'll around to share this with. :heart:

13. Japster, We are thrilled about the opportunity to celebrate with you!!!

14. E, i am so happy for you and your family for this new addition! i am just thankful i can share this experience with you and to the rest of our tPF family! good luck! :yahoo:

15. Count me in