Our demographics

?

Into which age category do you fit (as of today....)?

1. Terrific teens?

2. Tantalizing twenties?

3. Thrilling thirties?

4. Fabulous forties?

5. Fantastic fifties?

6. Outrageous older-than-that?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I love the fact that this Forum gives us the opinions and views of so many people from so many different places, walks of life and ages. The age thing I find interesting as it seems we've come to our love of handbags at such a variety of points in our lives.

So take the poll and let's see how our age demographics break down....

2. 22 here :biggrin:

3. ^^ Thanks, Noriko! I think you responded so fast, I didn't even have the poll up yet! Come back and tick a box!

I'm 41. If you don't vote, it looks like 100% of the Forum is in their forties!

4. Haha, I like the poll options. Funny stuff!

5. Worst thing is once the tantalizing twenties are starting to lean over towards the thirties. Then you know you're getting old. Ugh...

6. hehe voted:nuts: I can't wait to reach those thrilling 30s!:biggrin:

7. I tried to dig a warranty form out of my trash can. I liked the breakdowns in age they had because they weren't by decade. I hate the ones that put me in 41 to 50! I figured I'd try to make them all sound good!

Oh....and if you are 25....you ain't leaning anywhere just yet, buddy!

8. i'm 21 and loving it....though i do miss being in my teens :worried:

9. Take it from a "been there, done that" broad - Women hit their peak of beauty at 35 -- That is if any of you are beauty conscious- after that it takes some work to stay looking great - and boy am I working at it!!!!

10. I'm also the big two-two here !

11. 24 -and nice poll idea BTW. I was curious about this.

12. 33, but I have a 4 year old, 2 year old, and 6 month old. Fun poll!

13. 23 :biggrin: My birthday is May 3. I will kindly accept bags, bags and more bags! :p

14. 26 here!! I don't know if I'm still in my "mid-20s" or the beginning of my "late-20s"... :lol: Oh, how I miss my teenage time... :amuse:

15. I think we should have a poll for the Handbag "Type" (e.g., Fendi, Gucci, Balenciaga, etc.) ... it would be interesting to see the "top" pick!

Also ... how about geographic ... US, Asia, Europe, etc. - that would be interesting too!