Bon Voyage

Our Bora Bora trip!

Asia_Leone Posted By Asia_Leone Posted Mar 16, 2012

1. #1 Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    Hello everyone! If you haven't been, Bora Bora is a must. It's the most prettiest place in the world and truly a paradise on earth. I did a lot of research when we went so if you're planning on going in the future, let me know if you have any questions.

In the meantime, I want to share some pictures for our Bora Bora trip! :smile:

[​IMG]

2. wow it looks amazing! I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to go to Bora Bora, it's probably near the top of my list of places i want to travel to.

3. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. Bora Bora is in the Bucket list for sure.

4. Awww, brings back memories. I loved Bora Bora and the IC Thalasso!

5. There are like a million shades of blues. It's so beautiful and peaceful. SOmetimes I felt like we were the only two people on the island (plus the hotel staff)...until night time when people come out for food, is when you see everyone! lol

6. I went to Moorea and Bora Bora in 2004. It was an amazing paradise. Thanks for sharing your pics!

7. It looks absoluetly beautiful! Gahh. I miss the beach. You are too cute btw!

8. Wowsahs.... ~!!!

9. Thalasso was AAAAAAMAZING!

10. Great photos!! :girlsigh:

11. Gorgeous pics! Its my dream to go there one day.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

12. That looks AMAZING!!!

13. Beautiful beautiful pictures!!! Looks like you had a blast!

14. la'orana! We went to Bora Bora, Moorea and Tahiti last Fall also. Yes, there were so many beautiful shades of blue!

We'll be going back there and also to the Marquesas, which are supposed to be even nicer!

15. beautiful pics. I am heading to Moorea in October and can't wait!